Picture Perfect Italy (Summer 2018)
- Venice: Get to know each other over a pleasant evening of dinner and wine at a Venetian restaurant. (WD)
- Venice: Dinner with wine at one of Venice’s prized restaurants. (HD)
- Rapallo: The Ligurian coast is renowned for its seafood so you are treated to a feast of local specialties. (HD)
- Tuscany: Enjoy the results of your Italian Cookery Class for lunch. (HL)
- Amalfi: Dine at a charming restaurant on the Amalfi Coast. (HD)
- Rome: Wine & dine at a local restaurant, plus illuminations tour. (CD)
- 17 full breakfasts (BB), 1 lunch (L), 2 three-course Evening Meals with choice, or buffets, plus tea or coffee (D)
- Italian Lake District: Cruise to the island of Isola Bella, renowned for its opulent palace and stunning gardens.
- Portofino: Cruise along the coast to this exclusive resort.
- Lake Como: Visit the romantic gardens at the Villa Carlotta.
- Cinque Terre: Explore two of the charming fishing villages.
- Tuscany: Learn the art of Italian cookery.
- Tuscany: Drive through the rolling countryside to a medieval village in the heart of Chianti. Visit a winery, taste the wine and olive oil.
- Florence: Visit the Uffizi Gallery, one of the world’s top art museums.
- Florence: Visit the Pitti Palace, full of art treasures, and enjoy views over Florence from the Boboli Gardens.
- Villa Lante: Visit the garden’s cascades, fountains & grottoes.
- Isle of Capri: Ride the funicular to town. Take the Corniche road to Anacapri, enjoy the sea views and a light lunch.
- Pompeii: A guided tour with a Local Expert.
- Rome: Visit St. Peters Basilica and see the Colosseum.
- Tivoli: Visit the UNESCO listed gardens of the Villa d’Este.
- Grand Hotel Bristol: Set on a hill overlooking the Gulf of Tigullio, this Liberty Style hotel combines timeless elegance with contemporary luxury and service.
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.