Americas Magnificent National Parks end Rapid City (Summer 2017)
About Rapid City, South Dakota
ADDITIONAL INCLUDED HIGHLIGHTS
- Sedona: Visit this Red Rock Country artists' colony.
- Grand Canyon: Enjoy stunning views.
- Cameron: Stop at the Historic Trading Post.
- Glen Canyon: Visit the dam.
- Bryce Canyon National Park: Enjoy the rugged beauty with a leisurely walk along Sunset Point to view the hoodoos.
- Salt Lake City: View the headquarters for the Mormon religion.
- Jackson: See the town's iconic antler arch.
- Grand Teton National Park: Enjoy views of Jenny Lake.
- Yellowstone National Park: See Old Faithful.
- Black Hills: Witness the huge Crazy Horse Memorial and the famous Mount Rushmore National Memorial.
- Countryside: Oak Creek Canyon, Grand Canyon's South Rim, Painted Desert.
AUTHENTIC REGIONAL FLAVOURS
- Grand Canyon: Enjoy a Highlight Dinner at the Thunderbird Room while taking in views of the South Rim.
- Las Vegas: Enjoy a Highlight Dinner in Las Vegas.
- UCross: After an afternoon of horseback riding in your beautiful surroundings, enjoy a hearty ranch style Highlight Dinner.
- Custer: Toast to the finale of your tour at a lively Celebration Dinner with wine.
- 1 Welcome Dinner (WD), 14 Full Breakfasts (FB), 3 Highlight Dinners (HD), 3 Dinners (D), and 1 Celebration Dinner (CD)
- Grand Canyon: Join a Local Expert for an informative presentation and witness the burnt orange hues of the canyon walls.
- Monument Valley: Join a Navajo Guide in a special vehicle to explore the iconic vistas of this Navajo Tribal Park, made famous in America's favourite Western movies.
- Lake Powell: A testament to the power of water over rock, glide through the narrow sandstone turns of Antelope Canyon during your cruise.
- Zion Canyon: The most relaxing and informative way to see the grandeur and natural features of the canyon is by a private shuttle that includes live commentary.
- Yellowstone: Upper Geyser Basin boasts the highest concentration of spouting geysers, hot springs, and steaming fumaroles in the world. Join a Local Expert for an informative walk through these natural wonders.
- Cody: Explore the award-winning Buffalo Bill Center of the West, known for its excellent Western art collection, firearms and natural history.
- Deadwood: Historical Wild West figures such as Wild Bill Hickok and Calamity Jane called Deadwood home. Learn about the Gold Rush and the town's notable residents aboard Kevin Costner's Original Deadwood Tour.
- Deadwood: Enjoy an audience with Lakota tribe members who share a live narrative of the Great Sioux Nation.
STAY AT THE BEST ADDRESSES
- Lake Powell: We guarantee lake-view rooms with picture-perfect vistas and breathtaking sunsets.
- Zion National Park: Stay in rustic charming lodges, located right inside the National Parks.
- Las Vegas: Where else would you want to stay, but the Cosmopolitan? A modern, luxury, upscale, resort, overlooking the heart of the strip.
- Grand Tetons: Stay right inside the National Park at the desirable Jackson Lake Lodge. One of the largest of all the eco-friendly resorts, with breathtaking views.
- UCross: Enjoy a relaxed and peaceful atmosphere during your stay at the Ranch at UCross. The plush accommodations enhance the natural scenic beauty of the surroundings.
- Spearfish: Deep in the heart of one of the most breathtaking, beautiful canyons in the world, nestled alongside lofty pines and spectacular cliffs, you will find Spearfish Canyon Lodge. Built and decorated in the style of the old lodges of the West, the outside world is as near or far as you need it to be.
- Overview: This captivating tour stays in cosy lodges located right inside the Grand Teton and Yellowstone National Parks. The gracious stone and wood State Game Lodge is set in a beautiful mountain valley of Custer State Park and served as the 'Summer White House' for two American presidents.
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.