Mexicos Great Copper Canyon Mexico's Great Copper Canyon
About Phoenix, Arizona
- Alamos Stroll the cobblestone streets, viewing restored mansions and Spanish colonial buildings
- Casas Grandes Learn about the famous pottery made from local clay, formed by the potter's hand and fired on the ground
- Copper Canyon See Mexico's Copper Canyon, four times larger than Arizona's Grand Canyon, from aboard the Train in the Sky, "El Chepe"
- El Fuerte Discover the historical and cultural centre from stunning town square
- Hermosillo See the historic murals on display at the Government Palace
- Paquime Visit this UNESCO World Heritage Site with its extensive archaeological remains, evidence of the vitality of an ancient culture
- San Carlos Enjoy this seaside town, sitting along the shores of the Sea of Cortez, home to desert gardens and beautiful ocean views
You will visit the following 3 places:
Mexico is a land of extremes, with high mountains and deep canyons in the center of the country, sweeping deserts in the north, and dense rain forests in the south and east. It is located between the U.S and Central America. Ancient ruins such as Teotihuacan (Aztec) and Chichen Itza (Mayan) are scattered throughout the country, as are Spanish colonial-era towns. In capital Mexico City, upscale shops, renowned museums and gourmet restaurants cater to modern life.
Costa Rica is a small, rugged, rainforested Central American country with coastlines on the Caribbean and Pacific. Since the late 1980's Costa Rica became a popular nature travel destination, and its main competitive advantage is its well-established system of national parks and protected areas and home to a rich variety of flora and fauna. Costa Rica is also known for its beaches, volcanoes, immense biodiversity and progressive environmental policies, being the only country to meet all five criteria established to measure environmental sustainability.
The United States of America (USA), commonly referred to as the United States (U.S.) or America, is a federal republic composed of 50 states, a federal district, five major territories and various possessions. It is one of the world's most ethnically diverse and multicultural nations, the product of large-scale immigration from many countries. countries.The geography and climate of the United States are also extremely diverse, and the country is home to a wide variety of wildlife. Home to the world's third-largest population, with over 318 million people, it includes both densely populated cities with sprawling suburbs and vast, uninhabited natural areas. With its history of mass immigration dating from the 17th century, it is a "melting pot" of cultures from around the world and plays a dominant role in the world's cultural landscape.